Monday 13 June 2022

Take a Nature Break in June!

June is a great time for flowers, have you noticed?

An image describing ways to Take a Nature Break in June, whether you only have moment, you have minutes or a little while.

We had lots of fun using our dandelion pencils this week, and even finished off our patterns by using the dandelion flower to colour the centre of our drawings yellow. We watched a ladybird defy gravity on a blade of tall grass, bees buzz from flower to flower and admired the striking electric blue of a damselfly. Share what you noticed in the comments below!

 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Katherine for your blog.i frist took my 6months old son to Marwell in 1974. Then my Grandchildren. My eldest granddaughter is a veterinary bio scientist after coming with her dad and me and then with my self still. It's out favourite place on earth. Now my great-grandchildren are coming. I'm enjoying your blog very much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Kathleen

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for sharing, Kathleen! I'm so pleased to hear that nature is a special part of your life. I'd love to hear about your favourite nature activities. And do let me know how you get on if the TANB suggestions have inspired you!

      Delete

Take a Nature Break in May!

 As the warmer weather arrives and nature springs back to life, May is the perfect time to step outside and embrace all that the outdoors ha...